Services Offered

At, we take pride in offering a wide range of services related to making your home events and parties truly remarkable. Whether you're hosting a small family gathering or a grand celebration, our dedicated service providers are here to assist you. Here's an overview of the services we provide:


Bartending Services:

Our skilled bartenders are ready to mix up a storm at your home event. They bring their expertise, creativity, and a wide selection of drinks to cater to your guests' preferences. From crafting classic cocktails to creating unique signature drinks for your event, our bartenders ensure that everyone's glasses stay full and the good times keep rolling.


DJ Services:

No party is complete without great music. Our professional DJs are equipped with the latest sound systems and an extensive library of music to keep the party going. They can curate playlists, mix tracks, and create a musical atmosphere that suits the mood of your event, whether it's a dance party, a casual gathering, or a themed celebration.


Home Helper Services:

At, we understand that sometimes you need assistance beyond just party and event support. That's why we offer Home Helper Services that cater to your daily or ongoing needs, not just special occasions. Our dedicated home helpers are here to make your life more comfortable, whether you require support for an event or assistance in your everyday routines.

How It Works:

You start by signing up or logging in to our platform, providing us with some basic details about your event.

If you're looking to hire a service provider, submit a service request detailing your event's requirements. If you're a service provider, you can register and list your services on our platform.

Our system matches you with the most suitable service providers in your area, ensuring a perfect fit for your event.

After confirming the service provider and the service details, you proceed to the secure payment processing stage. Our pricing structure is transparent, with the company receiving 30% of the payment, and the service provider receiving the remaining 70%.

Once payment is confirmed, the selected service provider will begin working their magic to make your event a success.

Why Choose

Convenience: Find and book service providers from the comfort of your home.

Quality: Our service providers are experienced professionals who are committed to providing top-notch service.

Secure Payments: Your payments are processed securely, giving you peace of mind.

Fair Fees: We believe in equitable pricing, with the majority of the payment going to the service provider.

Unforgettable Experiences: Let us help you create memorable moments at your home events.

Choose for all your bartending, DJ, and home helper service needs, and make every event at home a special one.